Monday, October 23, 2006

a treat: business cards from the Black Pearl Press

Soooo excited: my main man decided to give me some business cards for my upcoming birthday, and so this past week I had a glorious time picking a local letterpress to work with. After many tantalizing options, such as Dear Olive and The Goosefish Press, I finally settled on Elisabeth's Boston-based Black Pearl Press...
When the cards are done, I'll share them... and for now, here's some examples of Elisabeth's impeccable work. mmmmm!




note: her website is being updated and should be up and running later today...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky dog. Black Pearly Press does gorgeous things!!! I remember swooning when I first saw their work posted. Well what a nice main man you have....!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

hey maryam, i sure do! :) he treats me nice!

and i also just wanted to say that elisabeth is such a pleasure to work with... we had an intense back and forth email game going for several days, and she was always able to up the ante on the design. the whole process was just delicious.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phoebe, Would you mind emailing me pricing just to get a teensy idea...As a Boston girl, I would love to support Black Pearl if it were in the realm of possibilities...

11:25 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

M, I just sent you some info via email.... x P

11:42 AM  
Blogger kstyle said...

Those are gorgeous. k

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi phoeb. i'm glad you've seen goosefish press too. i found their work at the Fort Point Open Studios a week or two ago -- open studios all scattered near the main artists' coop, with the group show: 300 Summer St. Which includes the galvin-ized headgear design shop i mentioned, and a nice cafe...we should go sometime! xc

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home