Wednesday, March 14, 2007

bringing early spring inside: forced branches


forced quince branches, indoors, abloom.... (from apkoski's flickr stream)

for a great how-to, see here.

*

yet... even before they bloom, forced branches are glorious, gorgeous displays on their own, as bare branches.









images, from top: camilla engman's polaroid snap; ktsadowski's flickr'd willow branches; Lee Friedlander's photographs are almost as good as the real thing...; and a soft, spare branch from sherrieg's flickr stream.



(BDDW via AT.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fabulous is this ?! Very !

2:50 PM  
Blogger Anne Koski said...

Oh my gosh, Phoebe! I was just cruising through my old posts and realized I had a new comment - your comment. Thanks for the ref. & post. I'm enjoying your page. :)

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home