Saturday, September 12, 2009

still writing...

still writing, writing, writing. (almost done though.)

Thought you guys might like to see a scene from my writing desk. Recently started working at home and it's kind of wonderful! The silver elephant figure is Ganeshji, god of new beginnings, Remover of Obstacles, and Patron of Writing Sessions. He still has a dusting of magenta powder on him (click to see close up) from when he was last annointed, a year ago, at a ceremony that happened before our wedding.

I love using teacups as little vases....

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

hi v--

flowers keep me going. I've since changed the table so now it's more like a workbench-- rough wood, etc. but ganesh stays, and so do the flowers.

writers' workspaces fascinate me-- I'd love to see your pictures.

p

11:02 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is very feminine. No doubts that from here lots of feminine ideas can born with a good taste.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home